BROWNE INNOVATION GROUP

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

BIG’s Blog: Is This the End of Email?

Last week, an article’s headline caught my eye: "Is This the End of Email?"

I try to keep up with a lot of writers, blogs and other publications to see if what they are wrting about has relevance to fund raising. So, when this headline caught my eye out of all of the articles that I was looking at that day, I couldn’t resist teasing you with the same headline.

The author, Jeanniey Mullen, starts out telling about her work life before email . . . which many of us can relate to . . . and then walks us through her career and the impact email had both on her personally and her jobs. But, then she takes it to another level by . . .

Wait a minute; you just need to read the article yourself.

Is This the End of Email?

-Mike

Welcome to BIG’s Blog and yes, by all means forward our blog to your friends and co-workers.

No comments:

Post a Comment