BROWNE INNOVATION GROUP

Friday, August 5, 2011

BIG’s Blog: Light Summer Blog #2

I am starting a new summer tradition for BIG’s Blog, at least for my blogs. I am calling it 'Light Summer Blogs.' They are tongue-in-cheek summer respites from the “heavy” fund raising subjects I typically blog about. I hope you like them, and, of course, I’d love to hear from you!

Ever looked at the results of a mailing test and frankly were surprised by the great results when you thought the test package had no chance? Then you thought deeper about it and finally “got” what that new staffer was getting at.

“It’s no wonder that truth is stranger than fiction. Fiction has to make sense.” – Mark Twain

-Mike

Welcome to BIG’s Blog and yes, by all means forward our blog to your friends and co-workers.

No comments:

Post a Comment