BROWNE INNOVATION GROUP

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

BIG’s Blog: Light Summer Blog #1

I am starting a new summer tradition for BIG’s Blog, at least for my blogs. I am calling it 'Light Summer Blogs.' They are tongue-in-cheek summer respites from the “heavy” fund raising subjects that I typically blog about. I hope that you like them, and, of course, I’d love to hear from you!

As fund raising, along with many other industries, has become disrupted by the digital Internet and Development staff try to explain how these disruptions are forcing change in their fund raising tactics, you hear exasperated Leadership quoting Mark Twain.

“The more you explain it, the more I don’t understand it.” – Mark Twain

-Mike

Welcome to BIG’s Blog and yes, by all means forward our blog to your friends and co-workers.

No comments:

Post a Comment