BROWNE INNOVATION GROUP

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

BIG's Blog: A New Communication Method

My background in software development led me to read a blog about an IT communication method known as Scrum. I found the method known to be quite interesting. It is used to promote staff flexibility when adapting to the changing business environments of software development.

After reading the blog, What is Scrum? The Five-minute Explanation for Folks Not Yet Practicing It, I realized that this communication method could easily be adapted to any organization.

As nonprofits address organizational challenges brought on by social media, the Scrum method could help improve the communication between departments, managers and staff.

In my next blog, I will share more information regarding how this method is used to improve communications within the organization.

-Gail

No comments:

Post a Comment