BROWNE INNOVATION GROUP

Sunday, July 31, 2011

BIG’s Blog: Mobile over PCs

Every other day it seems you hear another voice speaking up for "how well" direct mail works and that it will "really" never die. That is until it does die. And then where are you?

I'll bet you are still trying to figure out how to make the digital online world - email, Facebook, Web site, etc. - work for you.

I've just finished an informal poll of my blog readers. Guess what stuck out? Close to 70 percent read our blog "before" they get to work and slightly more than 50 percent read it first on their smartphone or iPad. Wow!

And my audience skews slightly older (45+) which makes the smartphone and iPad readership even more of a surprise to me and I'll bet to a lot of you as well.

But, is this really a surprise? The big growth in Internet access is quickly coming from mobile. It's with you wherever you go. Hello!

-Mike

Welcome to BIG’s Blog and yes, by all means forward our blog to your friends and co-workers.

No comments:

Post a Comment