BROWNE INNOVATION GROUP

Thursday, July 26, 2012

BIG’s Blog: Red Letter Day

Wow… the stars must be aligned or something!

I woke up last Wednesday morning and, as is my routine, I read my overnight emails which include several blogs that I follow. I had not finished my first cup of coffee when I read the blog post by Roger Carver of The Agitator entitled, Flat Earth Fundraising: Wasting Time By Exalting The Trivial. I thought to myself, “This is really, really good.”

A bit later I clicked on Seth Godin’s blog entitled, The circles of marketing. Actually I read my morning email on my phone and Seth’s blog was so good that I actually had to set my coffee down so that I could focus and take in every word. I had noticed that Seth has been on a roll lately, and his blog on strategy earlier this week is still getting talked about, and now this stellar post!

Then… I finished Seth Godin’s blog and I notice that I was getting emails from several of my blog readers about my Wednesday blog entitled, One + One = Three. And by the time I made it to the office and checked my email I had several more. It is now official: my Wednesday’s blog set a record for comments.

Wednesday, the 25th of July… who knew it would produce some really good thoughts and ideas?

Look, let’s face it, every single blog that I write or Roger Carver or Seth Godin writes isn’t going to be War and Peace. You just can’t hit the ball out of the park every time you step up to the plate, but there is so much to talk about so you just keep on sharing. But every once in awhile, the universe aligns just right and things just jell for you and others simultaneously.

Anyway… if you missed my Wednesday’s blog or if you don’t follow The Agitator or Seth Godin’s blog… check them out below. I promise, they are worth the read.

One + One = Three by Mike Browne

Flat Earth Fundraising: Wasting Time By Exalting The Trivial by Roger Carver

The circles of marketing by Seth Godin


-Mike

Welcome to BIG's Blog!  Please feel free to forward this post to your friends and coworkers...and email me a comment at: mike@big-db.com

No comments:

Post a Comment